KBK law

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I cannot afford your services?
There is never a fee for a consultation. If, after a consultation and a review of the facts it is decided to proceed with your case, there will be no charge for expenses or services rendered until and unless there is a settlement or verdict.

How is your fee determined?
All cases are handled on a contingent fee basis. We earn our fee upon settlement or verdict. The client is not liable for any expenses or attorney's fees if there is no settlement or an adverse verdict.

What if I am unable to come to the office in person?
Many times our clients are, either in the beginning or during the course of our representation, unable to meet directly with us at our offices. If this should occur, we will arrange to either meet with our clients at their homes or make appropriate transportation arrangements.

What if my injury occurred in Pennsylvania or New Jersey but I live out of state?
As long as the injury occurred in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, it makes no difference where you presently live. A claim can be brought in the state where the harm occurred regardless of your residence.

What if my injury occurred outside of New Jersey of Pennsylvania?
We have represented clients as far away as Las Vegas, South Carolina and Idaho. If it is warranted, we will associate with local counsel in the state where your suit must be brought.

Who will be handling my case?
Your case will always be handled by an attorney and not a paralegal. Your attorney will handle your case throughout the entire legal proceeding. If necessary, a team of attorneys will prepare and try your case.

What type of cases do you handle?
Whenever and however our clients have been injured, we will be there to protect them. Our areas of practice can be generally summarized as follows:

  • Nursing Home Malpractice
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Unsafe Products
  • Auto, Truck and Bus Accidents
  • Workplace and Industrial Accidents
  • Injuries From Defective Property



Kanter, Bernstien & Kardon, P.C.


PHONE: (215) 568-5885
FAX: 215-568-1294